High-Quality Home Care for Folsom Seniors Living with Parkinson’s
If your elderly loved one has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, he or she may eventually need more help than you can provide without professional assistance. Like most seniors, there’s a good chance your loved one will prefer to remain at home so he or she can maintain a high level of independence. This is where Home Care Assistance of Folsom, CA, comes in. We provide dedicated caregivers who are experienced in caring for seniors with Parkinson’s, ensuring their safety and comfort, and helping them maintain dignity and manage everyday tasks.
Parkinson’s Caregivers with Extensive Training & Qualifications
By putting your trust in Folsom Home Care Assistance, you can rest assured knowing we only hire the top Parkinson’s caregivers in the industry. Our hiring process is rigorous, and we only choose 1 out of every 25 applicants. All of our professional Parkinson’s caregivers:
- Have experience in senior in-home care and proof to work in the United States
- Have passed a comprehensive national background check
- Have undergone extensive training to remain up to date in the latest senior care practices at our Home Care Assistance University
- Have completed and successfully passed a psychological exam that tests for honesty, conscientiousness, and kindness
- Are employees, not contractors, and are licensed, bonded, and insured
The Parkinson’s Care Your Loved One Needs Is Just a Phone Call Away
Whether your loved one needs a Parkinson’s caregiver who comes by a few times a week to assist with daily tasks or requires around-the-clock supervision to increase safety, Home Care Assistance Folsom can create a customized care plan tailored to his or her individual needs. Don’t hesitate to secure the in-home Parkinson’s care your loved one needs and deserves. Call one of our experienced Care Managers today at 916.943.4280 to schedule a free consultation and learn more about our high-quality Parkinson’s care.