Quality Parkinson’s Care for Folsom Seniors Promotes Independence
As with most degenerative conditions, there will come a time when your aging parent or relative will need more help than you can provide. If your senior loved one is like many others, he or she will want to continue living in the comfort of home and maintain as much independence as possible. That’s where Home Care Assistance of Folsom comes in. Our experienced Parkinson’s caregivers provide your loved one specialized care in their own home, ensuring your loved one’s safety and wellbeing while allowing them to age with dignity and maintain their daily routine.
Highly Qualified & Expertly Trained Parkinson’s Caregivers
When you choose Home Care Assistance of Folsom, you can rest assured knowing your loved one will receive care by one of the best Parkinson’s caregivers in the industry. We have an extensive hiring process and employ just 1 out of every 25 caregiver applicants. When we hire a new caregiver, we are confident knowing he or she:
- Has senior care experience and proof to work in the Unite States
- Passed a comprehensive national background check
- Underwent extensive training at Home Care Assistance University in the latest senior care practices
- Completed and passed a psychological exam that tests for conscientiousness, kindness, and honesty
- Is an employee, not a contractor, and is licensed, bonded, and insured
Create a Customized Parkinson’s Care Plan Today
Whether you’re looking for a Parkinson’s caregiver to provide hourly respite care or your loved one need’s 24/7 safety monitoring, Home Care Assistance of Folsom, CA, can work with you to create a customized care plan to meet your family’s and your loved one’s needs. Don’t put off securing the home care services your elderly relative needs and deserves. Give us a call today at 916.226.3737 and schedule a complimentary in-home consultation.